Monday, June 10, 2013

Little Man


My little man has been blowing me away lately! He's so stinking smart!!

I love that he understands SO much of what is being said to him now. For example, when it is nap time, I tell him it's time to go night night, and he just gets up and goes to his room. And when I ask if he needs a diaper change, if he does, he walks back to his room. Tonight I told him to let's go get his pajamas on, and again, he walked back to his room. He also goes to the kitchen when he is hungry or thirsty, and he tosses his cup in the sink when he is finished. He will even throw our trash away. Ahhhhh.... Life is much easier in that respect. In other aspects though, it's much more difficult. Griffin has a very strong will. Although he can be easy going and is easy to redirect, there are times he wants what he wants when he wants it. I think part of it is because he cannot communicate his needs. 

Even though Griffin is right on track with other kiddos his age, I like to think he's super smart! 




And I must say, I am LOVING summer break!!!

No comments: