Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine’s 2013


I LOVE my man!
Valentine’s Day 2013 was pretty good. Bran has never been very good at the whole “romancing” thing. In fact, I’ve yet to receive a birthday card, let alone a gift, in the eight years we have been together. :/
I still love him though. I just remind myself it’s not about the “stuff.” I went all out for his birthday this year, and now Griffin’s birthday has my attention, so I didn’t really have any plans or expect anything for V-day. However, Brandon made reservations for us to enjoy some WONDERFUL dessert at TheCakePlace. I had a brownie with ice cream drizzled in caramel and chocolate sauce. Brandon ordered Crème Brulee. Both were so delicious. I really, really need to stop eating that crap though. My baby weight is never going to go away at the rate I’m going! It’s been a year for goodness sakes!!

No comments: