Thursday, February 7, 2013

February Randoms

It’s Thursday night. 8:09. That means one thing… I should be writing next week’s lesson plans. BOO! Not going to talk about work though in this post.
Brandon is now 27! I had so much fun celebrating his birth week. He had a special surprise every day… a back rub, Sonic gift card, etc. I think he liked it!

Big Boy!
I signed up for the Women Can Run clinic. Yikes! I’m pretty sure I’m going to die! It starts in less than a month, and is 10 weeks long. By the end, the goal is to run a 5K. How awesome would that be!! I still have 10 pounds of baby weight that needs to go away!

Griffin is so much fun these days. I smother him with kisses every day when we get home. I could just eat him up!


He LOVES bath time! If you say the b word, he books it to the bathroom. Now, he even turns on the faucet and tries to climb in. He’s hysterical.
And just a small birthday preview…

CAN’T WAIT!

No comments: