Thursday, January 19, 2012

34 Weeks


This photo was taken by Lacy Tomlinson. Check out her Facebook group: Sherry Rose Photography. She took my maternity photos in Harrison this past weekend. I can’t wait to see the rest of them!!
How far along? 34 Weeks
Weight gain? 35 lbs… Pretty much a pound a week. So depressing!
Maternity clothes? Yes! It’s getting harder to find things to wear and still feel cute. I’m so big!!
Sleep? bleh
Best moment this week? Getting my maternity photos taken and spending time with my mom and sister preparing decorations for my baby shower this weekend!!
Movement? Oh yeah, but I think he’s running out of room.
Gender? boy – Griffin Blaine
Labor Signs? None that I know of
Belly button in or out? It’s pretty much flat now!
What I miss? I just hate this heartburn.
Milestones? I washed three loads of Griffin’s clothes and started organizing his nursery!
Cravings? Whatever I see! hahahaha
 
Coming soon…. Baby shower posts! woohoo!!














No comments: