Saturday, January 7, 2012

31, 32, 33 Weeks

31 Weeks32 Weeks33 Weeks
Wow! I’m so behind!!
How far along? 33 Weeks!
Weight gain? Honestly, I’m not sure. I stopped weighing myself due to the depression it brought on. haha!!
Maternity clothes? Yes!
Sleep? It’s good when I can fall asleep. Between restless legs, heartburn, and a huge stomach, sleep is becoming more difficult.
Best moment this week? The nursery is coming along! It makes me sooooo happy!!! I put the final coat of paint on Griffin’s bookshelves and put all of his books on them. I also painted his pegboard that Bran will hang up tomorrow, and I finished his canvas! I’m on a roll!
030
038041031
His new fan, awesome rug, and amazing table that my sister painted! It is going to look so good once it’s all put together!
Movement? Yes! He is getting bigger (already four pounds!) and stronger, so his kicks are becoming more uncomfortable.
Gender? Boy! Griffin Blaine
Labor Signs? None yet
Belly button in or out? in/flat
What I miss? being comfortable and staying comfortable!
Milestones? I think making it this far is a milestone without any major trouble. I pray that the next seven weeks are as smooth sailing.
Cravings? Not anything in particular.













No comments: