Friday, June 3, 2011

Benchmark

I really should write a complete post. I am so far behind.... Bran and I had a great memorial day weekend, celebrated our third anniversary, and I finished up my third year of teaching. We are gearing up for summer and leave for Hawaii in just two weeks!!
But I just had to brag on the fourth graders at my school! We had 99% of our students score proficient or advanced on the end of year test in math and 94% in literacy!!!! Woohoo! Those have been my best scores so far in my career. I am so proud of my kiddos. They worked sooo hard! In my class alone, everyone passed except for one student in literacy. I am so so so so excited! Next year we will shoot for 100%!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Congrats! That's really exciting. I haven't heard about our scores yet, but I'm anxious to see how they did.

Gina said...

Again, I am so proud of you. You have found your niche' and you are so good at what you do. I love you so much!