Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Awesome Kids



I love my job. This is an example of what I get to enjoy on a daily basis. I had my students analyze the questions they missed on their last module test. This is the explaination I received: "the raisen that we missed this qestin because we didn't think!" That is hysterical! No matter who you are!

In honor of Red Ribbion Week, we are dressing up every day. I have been in head to toe camo, had crazy hair, wore red, and tomorrow, I am wearing my husbands old football jersey. It is "Team up Against Drugs" day. My students will think I am the coolest wearing a real Cyclone jersey. However Friday is fifties day, and that is my favorite. Another tradition is the pumpkin decorating contest. We replicated Melissa Hermann from rotten teeth. Here is the book:



Here is our pumpkin:



And here are our rotten teeth:



I am anxious to see who wins. There is some stiff competition this year...

In other news, our puppy, Mason, lost his manhood yesterday. However, he is back to his old, rowdy self tonight...



Parent/Teacher conferences are this upcoming Monday. The first ones are always interesting. So much to prepare for!


No comments: