Saturday, September 5, 2015

Bumpdate #2 12 Weeks



Hello Second Trimester! 

How far along? 12 Weeks and 3 days! 
Weight Gain? None so far
Cravings? My appetite is almost back to normal. I am still needing caffeine to get going though in the mornings. That usually means I drink either coffee, Coke, or Spark with my peanut butter crackers. I hate that! But after I have it in the morning, I try not to drink anything else but water the rest of the day. I have a big bubba cup at school. I'll drink 1-2 of those a day just at school. I keep my lunches healthy - grilled chicken, mixed veggies, 3 oz of sweet potatoes, and grapes or strawberries. I eat whatever I want for dinner! 
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I'll be looking for some leggings this weekend. Mine are getting uncomfortable around my waist. My sweet friend bought me a ton of tops! They should be in this weekend, so it will be like Christmas!
Sleep? Still good. I just wish I had more of it! I am constantly tired.  
Best moment this week? I started walking a couple of miles after school once I hit 12 weeks. It is nice to be back in the gym!
Movement? Can’t feel the little one yet. However, there are times I think I feel flutters! 
Gender? Still praying for a happy, healthy, and sleeping baby! 
Labor Signs? None thank goodness! 
Belly button in or out? In 
What I miss? Not being completely exhausted 24/7   
Milestones? According to my Ovia app, the baby has begun to make his/her first poo. Ha! 

Sweet baby G

We got our family photos back we took in Gulf Shores. I was five weeks along, and I was SO tired and nauseated the whole trip. 

I need a playroom!!

My baby with his new shoes. His 9s were just way too small. We had to buy him 10.5s. Makes me sad he is getting so big!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I always look forward to your posts!