Saturday, August 30, 2014

August 2014

Well summer 2014 was fun and busy and full of changes. It also passed by too quickly! It was time for school again before I realized what had even happened! 


These two melt my heart!

Brandon had a fight the first or second weekend of August, so G and I went to visit my parents. I watched the fight while cutting out reward coupons for my kiddos. 

He lost. Boo. 

The kid is obsessed with trains! 

Going for a ride! 

Bran helping me cut out lamination. This is an annual event!

We house sat/ pet sat for some friends the first week I went back to work. They had two Great Danes and a weenie dog. Fun times! And a pool!

G loves to swim! 

How we feel about momma going back to work...

I love the ladies I work with! I am blessed!

G finishing off his cereal milk. 

Enjoying a sucker after a family grocery shopping trip. 

Look who is 2.5! 

Chick fil a play date with work friends. 
I work with the best people!

Lunch with my old team!! Miss us all being together!

Drew and G hanging out on the farm with Nana and Papa while Bran and I had a much needed date night!



One night after bath time. 

My new favorite skirt I got in a much needed shopping trip with my mom! It's way too big but I'm hoping it will shrink! 

Griffins new lunch box from nana! 

Today G got a new haircut! It looks so good! 

Crying because he didn't want his picture taken. It's hard to be two...

Beginning to potty train!!! 

Little baby booties are just adorable! 

No comments: