Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Packing Sucks

The title pretty much says it all. Packing is for the birds. I'm pretty much doing it all by myself because Brandon is working, then putting a new roof on our house in the evenings. Trying to chase a two year old while packing isn't the easiest thing. That's why I frequently drive by our future house to remind myself why I'm putting myself through this torture. That and driving puts Griffin to sleep. Ha!



So I took my National Board test last week. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I wish I could find out if I passed earlier than six months. The money would be so very nice to have! Our new home needs a few updates. 

My class reunion was interesting. Only a few people came. I almost backed out, but I'm glad I went and could mark that off my to do list. 

Today we had some summer fun with some teacher friends. It's so nice to have so many friends in the same stage of life. We took the kiddos for a swim, and Griffin has turned into a little fish! He loves the pool!

This weekend we took G to Silver Dollar City did the first time. He got to ride the train, shoot the targets at The Lost Mine, and rode his first roller coaster. He had a blast! Then we had ice cream and strawberries for lunch. Delicious! 


This kid....

He is a mess!!

No comments: