Saturday, December 21, 2013

Holiday Season

Wow! What a crazy week!! My principal informed us that we would all have an informal observation before Christmas break. Well, she didn't make it to me and then the last week of school was here and I was sweating bullets! What teacher would want to be observed the last week before Christmas vacation?!?! Monday passed. Tuesday was our plan day. She was in meetings all day Wednesday. Thursday was our Spelling Bee and Christmas program. I was at the point I would just laugh if she came in Friday!! Luckily she did come in, but not for an observation. She popped in to tell the kids Merry Christmas at our fabulous end of year party! I have the best parents this year. The party was fun and smooth sailing. 

My kids were SO sweet, and I felt so blessed to open up all their gifts. They were so happy to give them to me. I loved them all! 

Thursday my team and I exchanged gifts between one another when we grabbed a quick bite to eat at Colton's before the Christmas program. I love my team so much. I feel so blessed to work with them. In fact, I love all of the faculty at my school! Here are a few shots of our school Christmas party! 


Our new principal seems to be warming up to us as well. She is very sweet and has a great sense of humor. She gave all of us a free movie pass for Christmas! We are all going to go together I think. Our husbands will be in charge of the kiddos! Haha!! 

Wednesday night my ladies bible study group had a Christmas party. I haven't been able to go as much this semester, but hoping to go more often this upcoming year. My friend and I are trying to get a young couples group started. I think I have way too much on my plate for Spring with national boards, an intern, TESS, and helping a new ministry. Yikes!!

I wore my lumberjack shirt to school with my leopard print, sparkly slippers. Haha! Most comfy outfit!

Off to finish some Christmas shopping last weekend! 




No comments: