Sunday, December 4, 2011

28 Weeks and Christmas Photos


IMG_8392
How far along? 28 Weeks! Only 12 more left!!!
Weight gain? I’m not quite sure. Doctor’s appointment is on Thursday, so I will find out then. I have been eating lots of junk this past week… I need to be better!
Maternity clothes? Yes! They are much more comfortable. My t-shirts and regular shirts just don’t cover my stomach anymore, and no one wants to see my bare, white belly!
Sleep? It’s ok most nights.
Best moment this week? Well…. I passed my glucose test!! Super excited about that!
Movement? He hasn’t moved as much as the week before, but he is still in there kicking around.
Gender? Boy
Labor Signs? Not that I know of! ha!
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss? Again, this heart burn is awful! And I am beginning to feel more uncomfortable. It’s nothing unbearable of course. I just cannot find a comfortable spot and stay there for long.
Milestones? Officially entering my final trimester. I cannot believe that I only have three more months. I have SO much to do….
Cravings? cereal
My friend Meg took some photos of Bran and me yesterday. Here are a few of my faves. She did a great job! I finally got my Christmas cards ordered!
IMG_8328 IMG_8330 IMG_8334 IMG_8358
IMG_8389
IMG_8373IMG_8383  IMG_8430IMG_8439 IMG_8442IMG_8380












No comments: