Tuesday, September 6, 2011

15 Weeks

So I’m a little late, hence the bad photo. This is after a full days work and an afternoon nap. haha!
15 Weeks
How far along? 15 Weeks
Weight gain? Well, this is the week I can no longer say none. Sad smile I’ve gained about three pounds.
Maternity clothes? None yet. I’m still wearing my regular clothes.
Sleep? Good. I so love my Boppy.
Best moment this week? Spending time with Brandon discussing our baby plans. He is going to be the best daddy ever. I am cherishing these moments where it’s just the two of us.
Movement? I think I’ve felt some flutters this week. I’m ready to feel a good strong kick though.
Gender? Only a few more weeks until we find out!
Labor Signs? None TYJ!
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss? Nothing. I am really enjoying my pregnancy!
Milestones? Just making it this far!
Cravings? Cornbread dressing










No comments: