Monday, December 21, 2009

Teacher Gifts

I enjoy teaching so much. It is especially fun around the holidays. The kids are always so excited, and for the whole month of December, we get to participate in Christmas related activities. However, I, personally, await the day before Christmas vacation. It is on this day that students shower their teachers with their gifts: homemade, store bought, re-gifts. I LOVE IT. Not the fact that I am getting things, but for the fact of what it is, and seeing the look of joy on their little faces as they are giving it. It is SOOOO sweet.



Here is the assortment this year. One gift that stood out:




Yup, the top of a Dr. Pepper bottle. Well, that's what it looks like. It is actually a candy holder.




The worlds smallest gift bag. It is so tiny and oh, so adorable. Inside was the cutest ornament.




Do you see the upper left hand side of this chocolate box? 2.5 POUNDS OF CHOCOLATE. Oh my goodness. For real. I am still in shock. I immediately emptied half the box as soon as I got home, and took it to my in-laws before I could eat it. I'm sure they appreciated that... haha

In case you didn't know, my class is full of the most amazing kids.

No comments: